The following is a partial list of ARCA’s Criteria for Admission:
- Adults who are at least 18 years or older
- Individuals with a primary diagnosis of a Substance Use disorder and individuals with co-occurring disorders
- Willingness to participate and complete Detox and/or Treatment at ARCA
The following is a partial list of criteria that would disqualify a person from admission to ARCA.
- Unmanaged, severe psychiatric disorders, including psychosis and severe clinical depression.
- Medical conditions requiring constant medical attention or hospital care
- History of violence or assaultive behavior
- Registered sex offender
If you have questions regarding your specific situation, please call ARCA at 877-615-2722.