ARCA is a non-profit substance abuse treatment center dedicated to helping people in recovering from Substance Use disorders. We recognize that Substance Use disorders damage the lives of individuals, their families, and their communities. This damage can include decreased productivity, crime, violence and poverty of emotional, spiritual and physical health.
ARCA’s purpose is to promote:
- The personal recovery of individuals and their families through:
- Person centered and individualized, variable length of stay treatment, that includes current best practice / evidenced based approaches
- Introduction into twelve-step and other natural support programs
- Participation in a regional continuum of Substance Use disorder, physical health, and social support services
- Increasing community knowledge of the disease of addiction through education in order to improve acceptance and support of recovering individuals in the community.